Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What is the thesis for your paper. My thesis is Life is Precious and It will only be what You make it.

List the main points you make in your paper. The main points I make in my paper are: Why K.C. is a special place to me, what living in K.C. has taught me, the sports in Kansas City, and also the food in Kansas City.

What was the most helpful advice did you recieve from peer review?
The most helpful advice I recieved was to use details.

What was the most helpful info. you recieved in class for your paper?
The most helpful advice i recieved in class is to add more details to my supporting topics with examples or experiences I've been through.

I wrote three rough drafts. I changed my topic after I wrote my first one. I went with my last two and types two rough drafts also.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    Your final draft changed significantly from your rough draft. I am happy that you made necessary changes!

    MS. C

    ReplyDelete