Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1.What questions do you have for task ?
I two questions for task two. My first is what is the length of the paper. My second is what can we research to learn more about this kind of writing.

2.What sort of questions would you ask and why?
A question I would ask is what was it like without education and how did it feel after you went back or finished school. Another I would ask is how did you feel at school once went back.

3.What sort of problems do you think will arise for task two?
Finding someone who has went back to school after dopping out will be a problem because i don't know many people that have went back after dropping out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,

    My first question is who are you interested in interviewing? Once you have identified someone, let's select a focus. For instance, if you are interested in interviewing someone who has dropped out, you may talk to them about why and the experiences leading up to this event. What about their views now? Will he/she go back to receive their GED? What about hopes for college?

    The length of this paper is 2 pages. I will see about bringing in more examples of this kind of writing.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete